25 April 2018

Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever

I do not claim to be anything close to a food blogger or food artist... But I do consider myself pretttty close to a chocolate chip cookie connoisseur. I have a go-to recipe that I have been using every since living with my dear friend Betsy - her secret? The oatmeal cookie recipe underneath the Quaker Oats box! In our home, these are termed The Betsy Cookies.

But yesterday, I saw my friend Esther post about this recipe... and my mouth started watering at work. I had no choice but to go home and make them.

And they might be my new favorite!!! The important thing about these cookies is to actually follow the directions (which is usually my problem with cooking...). The way the butter melts and the sugar is combined and the flaky grade of Kosher salt and the patience to refrigerate... it all adds up to making these cookies perfection.

Look no further - HERE it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lately.