01 January 2012

Twenty Twelve.

Another year over... a new one just begun. What will 2012 bring?
en route to KC. road trip to New Year's 2011.
I love the "blank slate" feel to the start of a new year. 
A renewed perspective, brimming with the potential of not-yet-lived dreams.
Reflections from last year driving musings of resolutions, goals, "do betters"...
The grace to learn and mutual understanding of areas to improve.
Hopes to let the Last be planted, harvested, and grow into the New.
To feel the day-by-day, but realize over time that new life has sprung forth.
This year... what does it have for me?
What parts of 2011 will I take with me, and what will I leave behind?
Where is my next challenge, and how will I respond?
This season of mid-20's is about Becoming. 
And I can't wait to become more of who He desires me to be this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lately.