01 January 2012

Good Year 2011

Last year, I reminisced in photos 2010. Here are some favorite memories from 2011:

New Home : The Lily. Lakeview, Chicago.
Love for Choco Vino + The Bachelor. Basically kept us alive all winter long.
DIY Lily Dates.
Painting, Decorating, Free Craigslisting... whatever it took.
Blessed by these lovelies.
New neighborhood hotspots. Adventured via puffer coat.
SNOWMAGEDDON 2011!!!!
Southport snowed in
Grandpa moves back to Chi.
Winter Wonderland in Wisconsin
Scavenger Hunts in the city with dear Britters. Sleepovers. Cinnamon Rolls.
She's always up for an adventure!
Spring Break... rest, relaxing, refreshment with my dear Kato
Layover in Kansas City. Time with Jenny + Andrew. I'm so lucky.
Preschool teaching. Lots to learn...
Brothers visit for a weekend!
Roommate birthday weekends + sideways face + high bun.
My dear Bets turns the big 2-4.
The High Bun. (need I say more...)
Daniel's first CityStreak winners!
Chicago thaws out. And we realize how many people actually live in this city.
Daniel moves back to Chicago!
Memorial Day weekend : Whitney gets married! Blessed to be a bridesmaid.
Mom + Paul = Engaged!
Betsy + Michael engaged!!!!!!!
Music Mondays. Highlight of summer.
International Music Thursdays. Picnics in Mill Park. Wine + Dancing.
Kate gets married!!!!!
Summer sistas.
The Lily Clothing Swap.
Summer public transit excursions.
Road trip to Des Moines for the weekend... wedding plans + Betsy's hometown :)

Learning Film. Britter's bday. Celebrating.
Runs along the lake
Beach, beach, beach
I turn 25!
Lily Birthday Party
Mom + Paul : spontaneous wedding at the chimney
Roadtrip to CO to pick Mikey up from camp
Jenny in Milwaukeeeee!
Ravinia nights
Saying goodbye to summer via Britter's boat
School starts! Teaching Kindergarten :)
Our first half-marathon
We finished! 13.1
falllll... apples apples everywhere 
camping with Lindsay!
city pumpkin patch... farmer's markets... embracing everything fall
New friends + Old
Christmas Season.... DIY at the Lily
Bye bye Becky! She's off to Cali...
The Lily Christmas Tree + Decorating for the Season
Christmas Break with brothers. Sufjan, Folk Angel, Tree Trim, eggnog.... 
cookie forests
4 journals this year!
Reunioning with life friends
Merry Christmas to all, Love: The Goldstein Sibs
Here's to another year!

4 comments:

  1. Dudette! Can we please hang out more when I get home! You do so many amazing things and you inspire me! But I need a little push (aka hanging out with you!) Besides, you have to teach me all you know about photography!.

    Heart you! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. R.I.P greatest tank top of all time.

    and FOUR journals!?!? I just made my final news years resolution of 2012 to finish ONE. and to start a blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looooove this recap.
    Love you Rebecca Win - 2011 was such a wonderful year and I was soo blessed to get to spend it next to you.
    Here's to 2012!
    It's going to be just and full and rich as 2011 if you have anything to say about it. :)
    <3Bets

    ReplyDelete
  4. looove this recap!
    2011 was such a phenomenal year and I was SO incredibly blessed to get to spend it next to you.
    2012 will be just as full and rich if you have anything to say about it! :) You live life beautifully.
    I love you Rebes!

    ReplyDelete

Lately.