10 May 2010

Joy.full.

“You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.” Psalm 23:5
Not because of Travel. Not because of Adventure.

It’s completely, and utterly,

onehundredpercent

Him.

There is never enough discoveries to satisfy. Never enough knowledge or wisdom or inspiration. There’s nothing more, but Him alone.

And the journey. It is one of gladness. It is one of joy. It is one of peace.

This year has been a gift. Rich with experiences.

(... But not always exciting or fun.)

He still gives me Life to the Fullest because it’s Who.He.Is.

And with only a few weeks left, I am struck with His Goodness to have provided every single step.

He has never left me. He never will. Though I feel the end approaching, I am comforted in knowing the journey is not Spain. It is not Chicago. It is neither here nor there. The journey is this life He has for me. So that even after I leave, it goes on.

…and on and on and on and on...

“But may all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you;

may those who love your salvation say continually

‘Great is the Lord!”’

Psalm 40:16

1 comment:

Lately.