15 January 2010

10 in '10.

Inspired by dear friends, Emma & Wesley...

{Not to be mistaken with resolutions... just 10 things in the 2010, before I leave Spain:}

1. Go to the mountains.
2. Take a surf lesson.
3. See the south (Sevilla, Granada, Malaga).
4. Enjoy cheap wine & tapas.
5. Hear my ninos respond to questions in English, and memorize my daily songs.
6. Purchase something really "Spanish"
7. Ride a blue bike. (The bikes you can rent all over town).
8. Take photos (w/ my new cam!) of my favorite places.
9. Have a Spanish conversation with a stranger.
10. Take a solo backpacking excursion for a weekend.

Those are the Top 10. (I have another list of about 30 that I hope to do/see/change/believe for the next 5 months...!) The time is already going SO fast!

Constantly learning to: live in the present, embrace the unknown, and find identity in Him alone.

2 comments:

  1. you should definitely go with a hand fan for your "something really spanish"... i use mine all the time in the summer. its super european and nobody has them here. its feminine and really useful. (side note: not sure if the ladies use them up north, since it doesn't get as warm, but in madrid they are everywhere so be on the lookout!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. go to marbella instead of malaga!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Lately.