25 September 2009

First 24.

It hasn't been very long... But I am already in love with this place.

{You can almost see the bench where I sat in a jetlagged coma for a good hour.}

{Best moment of my trip: Whilst slumbering off the jet lag in my hostel, I hear a knock at the door and a "Is Rebecca here?" ... To find this dear one. I love this girl. So thankful that she is here to teach me the Spanish way!}

{Cafe, a few hours and pitcher of sangria later...}

{Love this spot.}
Tomorrow... more adventures await.

4 comments:

  1. A PITCHER OF SANGRIA...FOR TWO TINY LADIES???
    Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so proud of you!! I can't believe you're there!!! whooo. praying for you so much and so excited to keep up with you via this blog :) love you friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha. i love mickey's comment to this. rebies! that outdoor dinner is SO european. gosh. lovely. keep taking those pictures, deary.

    ReplyDelete

Lately.