23 September 2009

Bon Voyage!

I am lucky to have so many people to miss.

{Goodbye's and Tapas. I have a feeling this is only the beginning of my love for Spanish food...}

{Micks throws me a goodbye party... and has a bit of difficulty w/ translating.}
{Direct Translation: Happy Mischief}

{She sketched a cake.}

{And there it is. My city - Santander - at the top!}

{She's the best.}

{Moon lit porch party - family/friends.}

{Packing. Yikes.}

Tomorrow is the day. I can't wait to set foot in this country I have dreamt about for so long.

3 comments:

  1. oye. my heart hurts. but i'm so so so proud of you. you are definitely no longer the girl that cried in the NORO hall director's office for getting lectured about THE prank. you've come so far and this adventure proves it. what a lovely thing...your heart that leads you to a country you know so little of. i could weep in gladness for where you've come and where you're going. i love you so much, rebecca. so. much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have an awesome dave matthews poster.

    ReplyDelete

Lately.