04 April 2012

Texas & Back: In Film.

How lucky I was to spend a week roaming Texas with my favorite people.
From a Houston wedding to a Galveston cabana to a tent in Austin to Waco college life...
It seems unreal that I got to drive for hours on the open Texas road with my love Candis, beebopping from town-to-town...
each place feeling like a new vacay beginning.
My dear Baylor roommate & stunning bride, Carrie.
How special to be a part of the celebrations in Houston last weekend!
Galveston Island... matching boat&swordfish tanks... a beach cabana...
some almost-tats.... late night ice-cream...
I never want to forget the many memories with Cannie.
SPRING BREAK 2012!
Magnolia Cafe : South Congress Ave, Austin.

Food truck capitol.
Mikey's a senior & I got to relive the college dream.
Bear Scares, Sonic HH, chic-fil-a, open mic CG, Dancing Bear...
You always appreciate it more when you return.
SIC 'EM BEARS.

We stayed up late, danced until the wee hours, explored island life, sipped good wine, blasted road tunes, roasted s'mores over a handmade fire, laid in bluebonnets, hiked Austin trails, ate delicious food, talked forever...
Oh why do vacays ever have to end?!

{Pentax 35mm film}

2 comments:

Lately.