11 September 2011

Welcoming Fall...

What's Labor Day weekend without boating, Pequods pizza, a spontaneous sleepover, Ann Sather (favorite cinnamon rolls in the world), and a 7am Salvation Army thrift?!

Last Sunday, we officially said goodbye to summer.

Awaking to the chill of Chicago fall, it was time for coffee and the famous half-off sale at Salvation Army!

Boating with Britters & Aimee.

Hello Marilyn.
Glad you're making a quick appearance in Chi before you're shipped off somewhere more exotic.

Ummm favorite place w/ favorite people.

Just wearing a few Salv A finds...
One of the many reasons I love this city: the seasons. And as much as I'm a summer girl, I'm welcoming this new season with open arms. A change of season brings a certain amount of reflection, re-evaluation, and new expectation. Isn't it exciting to welcome change?! I'm ready for everything pumpkin, cinnamon spice, apples, sweaters, boots, layering... My love for this city seems to increase with each season (it helps that I moved in January.) I used to view Chicago as a holding ground until I'm off to the next adventure... I see more and more how special this place is and how much I like life here. Why start somewhere new when you're happy where you're at?! 

1 comment:

  1. i love chicago! I want to be back, I want fall...miss u sis!

    ReplyDelete

Lately.