03 September 2011

Laughter: The Cure to Goodbye Summer.

Sometimes it's just hard to go back to work.

...to get back into the swing of early mornings, early nights...
a loss of the freedom that was handed to me so easily by summer.

In these "goodbye summer" lows, I think back to these laughable moments...

Jenna's love for Blimpie's on a road trip.
Betsy & I in Wicker Park. Open Studios? Nope. Wrong weekend.
So now we're creepily looking into your home, hipsters. Oops.
slumber party at britt's. she busts out a matching delta shirt. it's her 26th birthday.
never too old to be a delta sister.
Mikey: a kid at heart. Good ol' oreos & milk after every meal.

"what can i do to get your life?!" - question to local bookstore owner.
And then I entered a raffle for a horse.
the hombre. need i say more.
Daniel playing dress up in my Uncle Bill's clothes
Yes - laughing can cure anything.

1 comment:

Lately.