26 November 2010

Giving Thanks

From near & far: the cousins were reunited over turkey and potatoes. Life doesn't get better.
My heart overflows with thanks in this season, when my brothers are home and my family is together. Oh I am so thankful!

This season for: Provision, Protection, and Promises.

Provision: God is always faithful - This year to provide me with a job, forever deepening friendships, a loving family, a [potential] apt in the city with encouraging roomies, and a plan beyond what I can see.

Protection: He is with me, covers me, and keeps me close to His hand.

Promises: I stand upon the truths He has spoken over my life, even when it seems unclear. He is good.

Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Rebecca,

    What a great photo, and your grampa looks really well.

    I hope we can get a similar picture with your other cousin cluster in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete

Lately.