05 June 2013

Goodbye Kindergarten

Another whole school year is over.... How does that seem to go so fast every year?!

These littles have brought so much JOY and wonder to my days. As much as I'm ready for summer, I can't help it that I will miss them! And knowing that I will not be returning to the classroom next year makes it that much harder to say goodbye. 

Class photo. I love these kids.
Last day all around.
It's bittersweet to transition into being a full-time student - I really don't know what to expect - but it's with anticipation and expectation that I leave this school year and run head-first into summer. (After this week of grading and in-services, that is...). 

Goodbye teaching Kindergarten, hello re-learning how to be a student. As always, the adventure is in the unknowns.

1 comment:

  1. Goodbyes are so hard!! Those precious children love you so much and you'e made such a positive impact on their little lives. SO excited for you for this new season of life!!

    ReplyDelete

Lately.