11 July 2012

Togetherness

"... sharing a story with somebody made the story more meaningful. I'd heard that in a movie, that other people testify that our lives are actually happening. It felt like that, I think. It felt as though I was designing stories for us, not just me..."
:: Donald Miller - A Million Miles in a Thousand Years (154)



When I spied this couple in the airport (and then proceeded to creep on them via iPhone photo...) it made me think about living life alongside another person... and what it might be like to deeply know someone for 20, 30, 40+ years. And after all the stories lived & moments experienced, to hold hands and know you were in it together. We were made for that companionship... designed to live through things with one another.

< Just a moment witnessed that reminds me of the sweetness of life and brings a smile to my soul >

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lately.