13 August 2011

Twenty-Five. So Alive.

This birthday is in close competition for Best Birthday Yet... running close behind is my 10th Birthday - a scavenger hunt at the mall ending with getting my ears pierced at Claire's. 
(Don't judge. It was 1996 and it was a Big Deal.)

From birthday signs, to sweet cards, to mail from my best friends...
to balloons, beach, and burlap... 
to cinnamon roles and adventures on Armitage with Bets...
to a backyard birthday badminton bash... 
yummy treats and candles and sweet friends...


I have never felt so celebrated and loved. 

Thank you to my sweetest friends and family who build me up so well, who encourage me to be the best version of myself, and to welcome in my 25 with laughs and cheers.
It's going to be a good one. This is just the beginning.

birthday wishes + my mom's homemade coconut cake. does it get better?!
*photo: Aimee Mazzenga

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you had a fine birthday. I enjoyed our "pre-birthday" celebrations at Devil's Lake and APT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, so you had a Streak at 10 years old? no wonder you won the first one ever....

    ReplyDelete

Lately.