07 May 2011

Birthday Lilies.

This week was birthday week over here at the Lily.

Birthday banners, signs, cupcakes, choco vino, treats, gifts... I love everything about birthdays!

I'm always thankful for my sweet roomies and doing life right beside them - but this week I'm especially remembering the way the Lord brought us together in this city. After praying and hoping and believing for so long that God had a place for me in Chicago, He chose these girls to walk beside. What a blessing it is to return to their smiles and hugs each day. To laugh with them over dinner and candles, to be a local in the neighborhood, and to just explore this season of our 20's together.

homemade burlap birthday banner.

cupcakes & cards.

one bday girl.
the other :)

too much birthday


birthday week = a week with no :/ !

my pretty little birthday roomies. happiest 24 & 23!

I love you girls!

1 comment:

  1. gahhhh. one of your MANY gifts is celebrating and loving people. so glad these girls get to experience the magic of knowing and living with you.

    ReplyDelete

Lately.