08 March 2010

This Year.

In researching an article to use in my conversation class tonight, I stumbled upon this year´s Academy Awards winners (...this past weekend?! Okay, so I´m a bit out of touch...) While normally I look forward to the obvious - Best Picture, Actress/Actor - this year is different. I am a frequenter at our local cine, and am pleased to see that one of my favorite films has won this year - El Secreto de Sus Ojos. I might be slightly biased, as it was the first film I saw (and understood) here, but I think it is a deserving film. Check it.

2 comments:

  1. I saw that in the paper Monday. Thought of you. Please e-mail me a copy of the film. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You little digital-native whippersnapper, you! I post a somewhat dull, sarcastic comment about e-mailing me a video, and you go and post the film's trailer.

    ReplyDelete

Lately.