24 March 2010

Some Photos, Finally.








the group.

After a 5 hr bus journey, (filled with games of MASH and risque Spanish films...), a group of friends and I landed in Salamanca. Besides the the young vibe offered by the oldest university in Spain, or the generosity in tapas served free with a drink... my favorite part of this excursion was uncovering historical Spain in a new way. A tour of the old uni, finding luck in the frog statue, and participating in the traditional Spanish fiesta/siesta mindset is the only way to fully live the experience of Sala. Mission accomplished.


(One more, bc I couldnt resist. And Laura will appreciate? :)

1 comment:

  1. I want to be in Spain. Interested in history huh rebecca? maybe you should be a museum studies grad student with me and then work in one of those european museums as a museum educator?? I just want to live life with you...I had to try.

    ReplyDelete

Lately.