12 March 2019

As an Enneagram Three, I want to know that everything I do carries value. Every moment of the day is amounting to something bigger than I can see; something meaningful. As a mom, this validation is not often assured as I go about my days. I wonder if what I'm doing actually matters; if how I spend my time contributes to the greater good I seek to live.

The truth is, being a mom is not about validation or affirmation. It is not about receiving encouragement from others telling me that I'm doing a good job. I simply have to trust that I'm doing all I can to choose the best for our little Jack. And that's simply enough.

Jack's shirt made by Jess for Juliette's 1st Birthday
We love days at the park!
Tandem swinging with buddy Owen
He just learned to sit-up
Here is the Before -- we are in process of finishing our garage for a playroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lately.