19 February 2013

Seeing the Good

6am Little Goat coffee dates.
Sundays with dad.
These ladies who I live each day with!
The children in my life.
How they light up my days, make me laugh, and unconditionally love.
This view everyday.
Never too cold for a lakeside picnic.
"He was sure that it made no difference to her on which day he appeared: for her, every day was the same, and when each day is the same as the next, it's because people fail to recognize the good things that happen in their lives every day that the sun rises." :: Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist (27)

2 comments:

  1. pops, always with the bloody mary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Bloody Mary AND a beer, but that's not why I'm posting...

    Love that picture of the picnic on the beach. From Devil's Lake in the summer to Lake Michigan in the winter. You make me proud!

    ReplyDelete

Lately.