04 December 2011

In This Season.

I love thinking about where I might be next year... what might change, evolve, transform... the person I am becoming and where this road might take me.

I hope for adventures - for risk-taking moments where I trust He is in control and I am not. I pray for opportunities for greater Trust to walk blindly where He has led. I want eyes to spot His Faithfulness in my life - to see His Provision in a way I never knew possible. To live more radically, to give more generously, to believe more boldly, and to act more often from Love than anything else. To look back and see how He has heard my prayer, and led me in a way only HE knew was best.

{via
Sometimes I am fearful that life feels too comfortable... where am I being challenged for real faith to rise up? On a daily basis, what risks do I take? Only with great risk comes great reward. That is how life is lived as an adventure in the face of mediocrity... to live radically, not comfortably.

I hope to step outside of comfort and into what's foreign; to see how He will grow me as I meet challenges and triumphs. I want to dream Bigger dreams of what might be possible, and believe He will bring me to the dreams He has placed on my heart. I want to chase after what He puts in front of me with courage and strength - even when it fights logic. In the season that feels like I've arrived at the dream, there's more...! I want to seek out the bigger idea, grander picture, vision of more life to be lived... and the next step to take to get there.

All this is on my heart for this season, for 2012, and for daily life. 

1 comment:

  1. good gosh can you write....way to put those words together, so inspiring! love reading your stuff

    ReplyDelete

Lately.