31 January 2020

I am trying my best to savor these days with Jack because I know they are fleeting. I want to soak in every little giggle and playtime and curiosity with life that Jack so naturally brings.

Yesterday he was biking down the driveway in his diaper with a bowl full of peas. Sometimes this is my life.

So often I wonder what it will be like to add in another little guy. I am so excited to see their relationship develop - though I know it will be tough for Jack at first. I can already tell he is a boy of routines and not the most flexible when it comes to change. It will be a big change for all of us, but I know we will all adapt in time! We still have 3.5 months just us, my little buddy and me, and I want to live all the adventures together we possibly can.

1 comment:

  1. I don't get it. Where was this bowl full of peas? In his diaper? In a basket on his bike? Are you okay out there? :)

    ReplyDelete

Lately.