28 April 2010

New Tunes.

Since my hardrive fail, so many friends&fam have been faithfully sending me new music, and I.could.not.be.more.thankful.

It is my favorite thing ever to open my inbox to a new song attachment...
Or to receive a package in the mail with a new CD.
It evokes a certain anticipation -a thrill -knowing that person chose it specifically for you. Then putting it on my pod and listening to it for the very first time.

Whether it's just one song, or an entire line-up, you never forget your initial, unconscious reaction to the new tune. It will always linger within that song.
It's incredible- even after onehundredmilliontimes of listening to it there is always that instinctive association.

Thank you!!! It blesses me. It is lifechanging.

Current indulgences: the new albs from Local Natives and Bird & The Bee - (specifically: this & this)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lately.